Is there posted anywhere, all in one nice, neat location, a chart showing what each remote button does in each operating mode? Something patterned after the chart in the owners manual showing the front panel buttons? Or maybe a series of enlarged drawings of the remote, one drawing for each operating mode, with the buttons clearly labelled as to function in that mode. It would be nice to have this in a nice PDF format that could be downloaded and printed.

Quite frankly, telling me to press the DNPP button to do one thing, and the CH-MD-Jabberwocky button (or whatever the heck it is called) to do something else is so counter-intuitive that I don't even bother with the remote. If I can't do it on the front panel, I don't do it. This means I miss out on some of the empeg's bells and whistles... but I bought it to play music, and that's what I do with it.

Yeah, people have called me a luddite and a grumpy old curmudgeon, but I find that offensive because I don't really think I'm all that old.

tanstaafl.

"There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch"