I fixed it!! Woohoo!!!

At first I thought it was because my ground on my HU and Empeg was not the same as my amp (ie, it wasnt wired straight to the chassis). So i did that and nothing changed. So I thought maybe the wire guage wasn't big (or smaller however you want to say it) enough so I wired the empeg and HU separately to the chassis. Still no go. So then I start to get worried as I'm now thinking I have someplace hidden in my car amongst the wiring that's causing it.

So just for kicks I go back to the amp and look at some settings and lo and behold, all my gains are at MAX. Apparently the person that help me set up my audio 2 years ago thought it was the "cool thing to do" to just max everything out on the amp. Well I zeroed out all the gains and wouldn't you know it, not one bit of noise or hum exists.. in fact I was able to remove the ground-loop isolater in path amongst the wiring since it wasn't needed anymore.

I was so happy that it's fixed that I just had to post about the good news! Now time to go kick my friend's ass that set up the audio!!