I'll second the shock you get from cloth seats. I get shocked every single time I step out of my car and close the door. I've started purposely walking around the door and closing it by pushing on the glass (which then gets all smudged). But I don't mind cloth otherwise. It gets really hot around here in the summer.

As for car buying goes, I had a semi-difficult time with my own. When I bought my van, it was one of the 3 most popular cars at the time (along with the PT Cruiser and the S2000). All were selling for WELL over MSRP, and could not be negotiated. The local Honda dealership was selling Odysseys for $3000 over, and the S2000 for $7000 over. As far as I had heard, Honda did not like this since it develops bad will with customers (I have no idea if this is true).

I called every single Honda dealership in the northern Virginia area. Every one was charging $2500-3000 over MSRP, and most didn't have the model I was looking for, since they were so popular. Finally, I started calling all the dealerships in Maryland. After about 20 more calls I found a nice dealership about 2 hours from my house that was selling the car AT MSRP. My dad, who was a car salesman during law school (yes, car salesman* and a lawyer!), hated not being able to negotiate the price, but since it was the ideal vehicle for me at the time, we went with it. I certainly felt less screwed than I could have been at any other dealership in the DC Metro area.

Although, even with all that demand, my local dealer let us drive the car.

Anyway, my point is that sellers' markets suck when shifted that much. All I know is that the dealership I bought at got a good amount of business when I went on the Edmunds message boards and told all the DC area folks where they could buy their car for $3000 less than anywhere else.

* my father was the first person to sell a Toyota Celica in the tristate area. he also said he made more money selling cars than he did for the first 10 years he was a lawyer