Ok, so I reformated my computer last week and the very first thing I reinstalled on it was norton antivirus. Once installed, it imediately pops up and says that it found a virus in the file dllhost.exe and that it couldn't clean or quarintine it. I didn't think much of it at the time and went ahead and reinstalled everything else and it hasn't given me any problems at all until this morning. I started my computer and it popped up that it found a virus in the file dllhost.exe again. Then zone alarm started popping up a bunch of "do you want to allow such and such to access the internet" bubbles. These were all things that I had already specified whether or not to allow it and should not have been popping up. Plus my computer is running extremely slow. Well, after a little bit of examination, all of the settings in some other programs, not just zone alarm have been lost, and my cpu usage is 100%. I tried to manually delete the file containing the virus but it wont allow it because it says the file is in use. Is there anyway to get rid of this without reformatting again. I really dont want to go through that hassle again after only a week. I was just getting things back the way they were before.