Saw the film. Agreed that it's an opinion piece rather than a documentary. But when it's an opinion you agree with, then it becomes a documentary to you.

Also loved the interviews with Matt Stone and Marylin Manson. And I noticed right away that the animated short was *NOT* done by the south park people (was a bit disappointed by that, but it was a cute short anyway).

I actually felt sorry for Chuck at the end. Getting conversationally ambushed by Moore like that. Then again, I don't see how Chuck could possibly let Moore into his home and expect anything but an ambush. It's like granting an interview to 60 minutes... How can you expect them to NOT grill you once the tape is rolling? It's what they do.

Regarding the critics of the film... They're nitpicking details while ignoring his basic premise: Guns aren't the problem, it's the culture of panic and fear we've cultivated in this country that is the problem. Even if all of the criticisms are true, it doesn't dilute that basic premise.

In fact, he tried to make that point about our culture with Chuck, and Chuck just got irritated and ended the interview. I'm not sure why.