the 900 access blocker is free. Plus it blocks all pay-per minute calls

These were direct dialed long distance calls, I had the toll blockers in place... That is what was so weird (besides Spanky), and I don't understand how the phone sex line made money from it. The first call was to a number in Kingman AZ, then to Montserrat West Indies one minute later. There were 7 pages of calls in two weeks to the Montserrat number. Some were 1 minute a couple were 2 hours! I called the AZ number to see what it was, and it was a recording of three girls advertising the "Arizona High Country Party Line" and their new number was, guess what? The Montserrat number! I went back into my old bills and found one missing that I eventually got sent to me from Sprint. That had about 20 calls to the Kingman number from when we lived in a different place. I remember that month he paid me almost $100 for the bill and never let me see it. I never questioned it until the big bill surfaced, then I became suspicious. (Yeah I'm quick sometimes...) So I have no doubt in my mind it was Spanky and not some phone company error. .
I still have to wonder, who, besides Sprint, made money on this thing? As I recall, it was something like 2038 minutes at the average of $1.80 a minute...