I'm working on it folks ... only 41 build errors left in jEmplode (down from a couple hundred). Since Karma was a higher priority, I basically closed the jempeg-empeg project as I made tons of changes to the backend to add all the fancy features for Rio Music Manager Lite because they have a pretty radically different method of synchronization (i.e. refactoring wasn't really an easy option here). So I'm in the process of porting the Empeg stuff up to the new Karma API's -- so you guys will get cool features like background autosync and the visible (soon editable) sync queue. One thing that has disappeared right now is tag rewriting on download -- because of licensing for Karma, I had to port the Rio MP3 libs rather than use the ones that were in jEmplode and I only ported the read portion ... Unclear what the best method of attack is to get it back right now (i.e. keep the previous MP3 libs for jEmplode and ship different ones with Karma, or try to standardize on a single set of libs, which would require me to do tag writing too).

Anyway -- That's where things are right now ... It's getting there.

ms