As you all know, official support for the car players (all versions) was ended in May this year as a result of the SONICBlue bankruptcy and subsequent sale to D & M.

In agreement with the empeg team, I undertook to provide support on a paid, 3rd party basis to provide a repair and original spares service for owners.

In the months following the takeover of support, I have found it difficult to provide a proper service for owners, something which has bothered me greatly. My apologies to everyone who has written asking for spares and support and not had the kind of response you would have normally expected.

Unfortunately, due to an unexpected family crisis, I will not be able to provide you all with support in the near future, for a period of time that I am unable to determine at the moment.

This does not mean that you will be unable to obtain spares: I still have the spares here. What I would like to say is - could you please have a little patience, and consideration for my current problems for a while, possibly a month or so, and not push for answers and help whilst I get sorted out and back on a stable footing? I would really appreciate this: I have a lot of very good friends in this community, and I am not planning to exit the building leaving you all in the lurch: I merely need some time.

Your emails are not ignored: they do arrive here, and are saved pending a time where I will be able to deal with them in a satisfactory manner. Please continue to send thim in to record your needs here for a time in the near future where I can begin to help again.

I realise that people are encountering faults with their players that they would like to fix, and that it is inconvenient when your player is unserviceable. My apologies: as soon as I am able, I will return to service activities and try to help you out.

I will keep you posted as soon as I am able.
One of the few remaining Mk1 owners... #00015