Where are my install options when I install RMM.
This was discussed at length with the beta group. RMM is actually three separate programs, and there is a master installer that installs all three. The choice was made to make it simple and pester-free for the installation instead of prompting you for the installation location three times.
This is unacceptable to me for software to just assume something and install wherever it wants to. It is my computer, I should have control over things like this. If it was such a concern, do the normal "express" or "custom" install so many other programs do. I am also unsure why 3 different programs complicated this issue. I have installed plenty of software that was made up of several components, and it only asked me once where I wanted to install.

I do also have to agree with some of the concern this person has expressed over known bugs. It sadly sounds like release dates were more important then version 1.0 quality, and this will probably reflect badly on the product. Initial impressions are not a good thing to get wrong.