Thanks for updating the header. I have just ordered lenses from Filener Laser and am looking forward to finally receiving some new lenses.

I have also ordered a lens from DarkStorm on April 2 of this year and have had no response from Steve since he acknowledged receipt of my payment. I am writing that off as a charitable contribution. I think that a brief note from Steve is a reasonable expectation but I have not receved so much as an "I'm sorry for the delay." Perhaps he would like to copy the following and send it out to his other unfilled orders:

"Sorry for the delay in filling your order. I have been having personal issues that have prevented me from completing your lense order. I am unable to refund your money at this time but will try to do so as soon as I am able."

Any resonable person has the right to expect this kind of response after placing an order and sending money, whether to an established business or a private individual.

I don't mean to open old wounds but this has gone on for a long time. Just my $0.02!

Lynn