Well, it sounds like you've already got the right outlook on the car situation. Being able to walk away from that kind of thing is one of the marvels of modern auto engineering.

My foot hurts, but is not swollen. It's annoying to walk on. Really, figuring out if I should have it checked again (the EMTs checked it last night) is the biggest issue I have. Tracking down a replacement car is the second. That's it. I don't really care beyond that.

One of the review sites mentioned that Handspring was doing something special with the SDIO bluetooth card so that you'd be able to use various audio profiles? Is there any more word on that? A phone that just supports data profiles (*cough* nokia *cough*) is a lot less useful

I haven't looked. The thought of a Bluetooth headset hadn't occurred to me. I'm weird: I carry a phone and a Treo. The Treo is a portable data device (web browsing, ssh client, data network source) and not a phone to me, simply because there's no analog roam capability and I still go weird places.