Firstly, I would like to thank all of you who have expressed support for me during the most difficult time of my life. It is hard to say just how much this means to me: suffice to say, the spontaneous warmth that you have all shown is greatly appreciated. You have helped get me through some pretty bad days.

Due to my current personal and financial situation, it will not be possible to operate Car Support services (AERS) until at least the end of January, 2004. I regret that this means no support or spares will be available from me until this time. I'm very sorry about this, but I have no choice.

From the beginning of February I will be able to offer limited support and sales from a new, as yet unknown postal address. Please continue to send in your requirements: they are being read and noted here. At the point where I am able to legally re-activate my company, I will get in touch with you again and we can re-commence the process of getting your players repaired.

I'm sorry it has to be this way: I hope that I can count on your continued patience.

One of the few remaining Mk1 owners... #00015