As earbuds go

Just because it is true doesn't make it right. Higher quality listening apparatus should have been included.

Actualy, I should have touched on this more in my review. Let me say this, the Karma is loud. This is the loudest portable device I have ever used. In a quiet enviroment I have the volume set on 12 and in noisy enviroments 21. The volume goes to 30. So I use between 1/3 and 2/3 of its output. I think I would seriously damage my hearing if it was on 30 for very long. It is probably because the output is so strong that the Seinheisers don't sound so great. I have not tried them on a lower power source.

that picture wasnt really worth posting

Well, you have to understand my suprise at seeing it after seeing the quality of everything else included. I liken it to buying a Mercedes, finding everything perfect, then noticing that the cup holders are the little plastic deals that hang in the windows. Like I said, I think it would have been better to include no bag than this thing. I saw it and I was like "WTF is this? Why? Why did they evey bother?".

do I get this for my wife, or that eliptical machine!

Get it_for the eliptical machine!

j/k : )

Thanks for the comments everyone, just want to say again how much I love this thing. I know I kinda focused on the faults up there, but thats mostly because they are all things that can be fixed.