I'll be there again this year for Macworld.

And I have an important question I'm hoping the invaluable brain power on this forum can answer for me.

A block away from the Moscone Center....

The Metreon building/theater...

In the eatery section, the Luna Azul Mexican restaurant....

I need to know if it's still there. Because one of their burritos is what I'm looking forward to the most of all from this trip. This will be my third visit, so I know what to expect from the city and trip in general. But if I'm expecting a nice burrito and find out the restaurant has closed, I'll be most disappointed. So I need to know this valuable information in advance.

Other than that, I'll be in and around the ATI booth at various times of the day through-out the week of January 5th-9th.

If anyone wants to see the one and only game available for Mac OS, we'll have it running at our booth on the best graphics hardware available (for the Mac - we've got better stuff for Windows and Linux ) Hey, we'll also be handing out a demo CD with... Demos (really? How novel!) and screen savers that show off Pixel and Vertex Shaders as well as a whack of desktop backgrounds for pretty much whatever monitor combination you can think of (single display, dual display with spanning images, portrait, landscape, 16:10, 5:4 and 4:3 aspects - the works). Some of those pictures I shot myself too. All were edited and formatted by me. Plus some wonderful documentation written and laid out my yours truly. It'll be collector's item. Limited edition of 1000 CDs, not available in stores and not available on the web.

Ok, enough self-promotion.
Bruno