I have carried on the tradition of blowing up Supras at Christmas (this is the third), after all what Christmas day would be complete without sitting on the hard shoulder of the M5? The latest one isn't as immediately fatal as previous ones. I suspect it has had a cracked block since I bought it, as Rob S and Patrick helped me flush out about 2KG of crap that looks very much like polymer block repairer. Since we did that it now drinks water at an alarming rate, blows exhaust gasses out of the filler cap, and dissolves radiators in about three months. This is annoying considering I spent 1500 quid having the engine rebuilt after the exhaust camshaft snapped last Christmas day. You'd have thought the garage would have noticed!

So, while I love everythihg about my Supra except the reliability, I think it is time to stop throwing cash at this cursed marque. Any ideas for cheap big fun cars that don't tend to blow up every few months? I quite fancy an XJS as my last Jag (Mk.3 Sovereign) was the only completely reliable car I've ever owned. A 300ZX is another idea (never driven one though).

Suggestions?

Rob