Yep, it's installed. no pics yet because I don't like how it is set up, it's not permanent, the unit is bulkier than I originally thought so I'm having a hard time placing it where I like it.

I also noticed the same songs are played quite a bit on the other channels. Just as I was mentioning that to a friend, they actually played a GnR song other than "Patience" so I guess I need a little "patience" to see if the mix gets better.

I am a little disappointed in the music mix, but new streams come on line on January 19, so we'll see if it changes much. Most of the stuff I end up listening to is already on the empeg, though. I do like the comedy stream (Larry the Cable Guy is hilarious!) and the bluegrass stream. The Sirius Trucking Network is cool too when they're doing Q&A shows for long haul drivers. I spend most of the time on The Rock, The Vault, the 70's and the 80's.

For now, I'm glad I didn't pay for a year up front, if the mix doesn't get better, I may dump the whole thing. But I did go with Sirius because they picked up NFL games for next season, so I will have to stick around until then at least. The other reason, more commercial free stations, is not as big of a point now if XM is making more of theirs commercial free stations, though. I wasn't aware of that change.

Too bad I didn't have it before my road trip to Phoenix over the holidays. I'd have enjoyed some old radio shows on the long drive. I like the radio classics stream, but it's too hard to try to listen to it for a few minutes, you need to hear the whole show from the start, not good for the short drive to work, but the comedy stream prepares me for that hellhole...