OK, it looks like Saturday Feb 21st is shoe-in, with 8 people specifically interested in that date. So my plan at this point is to look at booking a piece of a pub (possibly a function room, but I'm not sure) somewhere in central London, probably Covent Garden area, because it's generally easy to get to. TBH, though, it might not be necessary to book if there's only going to be 8 or 9 of us.

I'm thinking that it'd be a late afternoon into the evening gig, probably starting around 3pm or 4pm and continuing until the pub kicks us out (i.e. 11pm). This way, people who have to head off early still have a fighting chance of meeting others.

I'm not planning to organise food, but I'll try to find a pub that does food, and then people can sort themselves out as necessary. Otherwise, if there's enough momentum, we can move to a curry house or chinese or something similar during the evening.

Any objections?

If you're planning to come (even if you voted already), could you PM me, please? Then I can start collecting email addresses and handing out my phone number and stuff.