Okay. Let me start this off by saying that the Empeg Developer site on mars.org is a good site in terms of design, layout, etc. But it's horribly out of date. I'm guessing that the maintainer of the site doesn't have a ton of time to find and then upload the latest and greatest Empeg software, which I totally understand. Well, then, we need something else. Maybe a sourceforge setup where developers can post their stuff. Or maybe someone else needs to set up a better develoepr site. I don't know, I'm a regular reader and poster on this BBS, and even I have to dig deep through old messages to find certain information about Empeg development and technical details. If a potential customer finds the developer site, they'd think that there were no programs written for the Empeg except a scroller, a PNG viewer, and a couple other tiny programs. When there's already an LDAP server, several text display utilities, and now a logo editor, I think we're selling it short by not providing a central resource.

The mars.org was intended an all-in-one developer site, and if it was more current, it would definitely be. But it's not, so what do you all think we should do about it?

-Tony
MkII #554