1. Have a running playlist with a few songs. When the current running song is just about over, hit the rio stick to the left to begin playing the same song again. If you do this just right at the end of the song (possibly in the silence detection area, this one did have 3 seconds of silence at the end), the Karma keeps the existing track hilighted like it should, but it is really playing the next track. Pressing back again leads the Karma to start over on the wronk track, but keep the correct one hilighted. Only fix I found was to power cycle the Karma, after that, it came back playing the proper song.

Interesting. For the first time on my Empeg, running 3.00a7, same thing happened. Not once, but twice. And I was NOT at the end of my playlist..
I hit the left button to listen to the song again, and the screen showed it playing the song I wanted, but it had actually gone on to the next song, and was playing that. I had to jump back ANOTHER track to get it sync'd back up. Was on two different songs, and I must have timed it RIGHT at the end of the song I was listening to..

Me.