I really really like my parrot ck3000. Note that they're marketing it towards europe, so their wiring harness is ISO. And they've also designed it specifically to integrate with the "to-speaker" wiring, which ends up being annoying if you've got a separate amp.

I'm in the US, where cars tend towards much more proprietary wiring, and I also hate chopping wires, so I had to research for a long while on getting some additional conversions harnesses. Plus, I was dealing with integrating it at line-level vs. speaker-level, so things got a bit complicated. The threads are here somewhere (probably under installation Notes).

Parrot has already shown their to-be-released replacement for the ck3000 at trade shows as mentioned. The caller ID on that unreleased unit is somewhat useful if you get a lot of calls from people not in your phone book, but from phone numbers that might give you a hint of who it might be, I guess.

Nobody has complained about my outgoing audio.

My only operational problem is that I seem to randomly pick one of three ways to pronounce "cellular" and the voice-recognition can't always match what I'm saying. Mostly the problem lies in my lap there.

-brendan