Ah, tuner talk. Perfect. I've been digging in the FAQ and searching the forum and can't find answers to this stuff, so I guess I should break down and ask.

I just picked up an original Rio tuner module. I recently uninstalled my empeg from my car, as I'm selling that car, so I have my empeg and sled indoors right now. I figured I could plug the empeg into the dock and power it off of the AC/DC converter, and power the tuenr off of the wiring harness on the dock. Should this work? I was hoping it would, but the light on the tuner doesn't come on, so I'm figuring that power must not make it back to the wiring harness. At least, I hope that's the case and the tuner isn't hosed.

Also, on the tuner, there are 3 connections - one for the plug on the wiring harness, one for the antenna, and then another that looks like a mini headphone connector. Is that was that third connection is? I don't want to power headphones off it or anything foolish like that, just wondering what the third connection is for.

Also - there's a round switch on the back that's labelled 0-9 and A-F. Anyone know what that does?

I suppose you could also just point me in the direction of a user's manual for the tuner, if there is one; I didn't get one w/ it, and there seems to be nothing like that on the web that I can find.