This isn't to go against the empeg community or any of it's designers, etc. Mainly a question to satisfy my own curiosity as well as others. I've had a broken empeg for a while now, one of which I've sent to Eutronix and went as far as they could go w/out a schematic (very appreciated Stu). My concern is, we've spent all this money on these devices, only to pray that they don't break (yes I have a spare for this purpose), but this leaves the other one useless. Repair is beyond me or anyone else that doesn't have any sort of schematic. We are limited to one guy in the community that is obviously overwhelmed with such things and I don't feel that it is fair to not release (or sell) a schematic to fix this device. This device has been long out of production. I do realize that if one was released that other companies could look at it and maybe do some sort of cloning of the device, but is this really the issue at hand here? Since the Empeg isn't in production anymore, then why even care? I'm sorry if i've offended anyone, but I really don't think it's fair to have this $800 doorstop sitting here on my desk that I cannot repair w/out the schematics. I can go buy a $1000 TV and if something blows out on it then the repair shop will have access to a schematic to easilly fix it, or I can even buy it to fix it. I have the service manual to my $40,000 car too... Anyway, i'm done ranting, tell me what you guys think..