Mlord..The reason I called you all that because I was offended by your comment about me being a noob..That is an insulting word and It is a subculture geek lingo that is often used by arrogant snoby computer nerds..I would even prefer newbie...I was informed about your profile...
I have my own profession and I know well enough about computers to build my own and build networks and webpages and enough linux to maintain my server,,etc..etc
just because I am not a linux programmer shouldn't give you the opportinity to make fun of me or anybody..I also travelled almost all europe and some contries in Asa..but I don't show that off..
I am a Doctor..I am sure you wouldn't know fraction of the things I know and trained in medically.. Maybe I am new to this forum because I spend most of my time helping other people and not worry about some mp3 player so much and waste my spare time to hang out here all the time and reply to other people's posts with arrogance and negativity especially when It wasn't directed to me ...like you and other couple of snobs
All I did was to ask this guy if he could build me a face plate for extra money...sometimes people can show effort when offered extra money..I am sure he would definately do it for me If I offered him $10.000 but since I am not that crazy ..I just offered him the reasonable double price..I could even paid him triple for his kindnes and effort if he did..
The reason I posted in this old thread is because, some one from my own original thread directed me here to be helpful..and ALL I did was to ask him a question..Not to any of you people..
If he wants to responde he will..but there is no need for comments or critism or negativity from any of you..My question wasn't directed to any of you..This is his thread remember ??
My biggest pet peeve is arrogance and people who think they're God's gift to the mankind..
So back off ! ...my post wasn't meant for any of you but Tim (303)
and speaking about HIJACKING..I posted a question for the original owner of the thread..even though its old..You posted your hijacking arrogance and unnecessary offense.!

Edited by yuppy (26/11/2006 05:36)