I saw you guys help someone else very much with his amplifier settings so I was hoping you could do the same for me. I don't know very much about car stereo but i'm trying. Well I have a kenwood amplifier KAC-848 i think its 800 or 1000 W i'm not sure. And I just bought 2 Audiobahn 12' 400 Watt R.M.S. subs, i have it all hoooked up and they are not much louder than my old pyle new waves. I turned the LPF and HPF off, because that was the loudest of the settings, i turned the input sensitivity down lower than .15 which made it louder the lower i went. Then there is a frequency setting and I have no clue what the heck that is for i'm just tryin to make it louder... oh yea my head unit is an Alpine 40x4 unit... Any suggestions at all? Thanks in advance guys. I don't really understand these box things but a friend of mine made me a box custom for my camaro and it has the 2 subs sitting in it on top each in separate compartments of the big box, and then there is a 2 1/2 inch diameter hole on the one side of each of the compartments (the outside not the connecting piece). Thanks again.