Haha, no approaching storm. I drive a wagon, so the trunk is totally open (and I don't use the silly vinyl pull-over cover thingey). I *do* put it in my friends' trunks if I meet them somewhere and I can't bring it in.

There's a storage bay un my trunk, but too shalow for the full Pelican case. A shame. And when (if) I get a custom fiberglass (bling bling) mounted sub in there, no room will be left.

Oh, and Tony, I did manage to bring it into a concert last weekend. A classical music concert at my old college where everyone knew me. And at the afterparty, it DJ'ed for probably 6 hours with only 1 intervention; to change the mood when it got to 3am.

And I remembered the #1 thing that forced me to leave my empeg in the car. The hospital. I never even dared try to bring it into the hospital during my daily visits throughout the 6 month period when a family member was in there. So, I still need enough nerve to bring it in hospitals, nursing homes, (fancy) restaurants, movie theaters, hikes, and on a date with a girl who doesn't already know I'm clearly insane.