When I get time to work on the next version, what would folks like to see? I'm only looking for simple features here... Things that would be quick and easy to add. Right now, on my list of possible things to do I have:

- Support password protected empegs based on Mark's new authentication scheme, using the information he provided in this thread.

- Implement a broadcast packet to discover the empeg on the network instead of you needing to enter its address yourself.

- Add a pulsing Standby light, by grabing /proc/empeg_power.

- Add a panel for special http commands, perhaps as a submenu of the rightclick menu, perhaps configurable. Things that you can't do easily with the control panel buttons. Such as: Set RO/Set RW, reboot, etc. Anyone have any ideas of stuff that they'd like to see on this panel?

- Add a Taxi feature. Right now I taxi files between work and home with a complex batchfile. I could do this inside of EmpegFace instead. I've got some ideas about how it might work...

Anyway, aside from the taxi feature, which I'm willing to put some time into because I use one every day already, I'd ideally want changes to be small and easy to drop in. Anyone got suggestions?

I seem to recall asking this question once before, and I implemented a few things from that thread. Anyone got a link to it so I can revisit the past requests?