Greetings!

Well, as you have all read in the Off Topic forum, they are here and ready. Unfortunately, I do not have an estore or webfront in place yet. But I am starting to take orders from folks on the board. Pricing is as follows:

Regular price: $12
BBS member price: $10
Bulk box of 36: $300

Price does not include additional charges for packing and shipping. Also, payments via PayPal will require a 4% additional charge to cover PayPal's fees.

I am still gathering packaging material for shipping smaller quantities (1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, etc.), but I hope to start shipping the bulk orders (multiples of 36) this weekend.

If you have already sent me a PM, great, I have your order information. Otherwise, please send me an email with your order. I have plenty and I do not expect to run out of them, so speed is probably not essential here.

Again, I hope to get a webstore up soon. But I want to do it right... Take photos... etc.

Thanks again to everyone for their help, their ideas and their patience! I still have a day job (at the moment), so this is all done as time allows.

Paul.