Ok, since you insist. It's a bit embarassing really.

My empeg was installed in my BMW. I always kept the carrying bag behind the driver's seat, just in case I needed it. In january I sold my BMW, and I could have sworn that I took everything out, including the bag. (I mean, I took out my pedal lock, and I kept that also behind the driver's seat, so why would I have not taken out the bag?)
I then drove for three months with a replacement car from the garage while I was waiting for my new car to arrive. Now the new car has arrived and I want to install the Empeg in it. This was the first time in three months that I started wondering "hmmm, I wonder where that carrying bag is". I since then searched the entire house but can't find it. I even emailed the guy that bought my BMW, but he doesn't replie.

So bottom line is : I don't have a carrying bag anymore. And even if I do, it's somewhere in the house and I have no clue where. I already searched all the places where I thought it might have ended up. (twice!)
No dice.

Soooo... the question still remains : is there anybody out there that has a spare carrying bag he's willing to part with? I would be most grateful, because I've really given up on the idea of ever finding mine back.