The three visuals displaying RMS values for L/R channels seems to have a problem. This is most obvious on the VU meter. I have decided not to echo this to bugs yet because I am not able to prove it is not just an artefact of my music/system.

At pause, the meter needles "jam" at the position they were at prior to the pause. They don't for example drop back in a damped way to zero. This is also evinced on the other "Bar" type meters. When not paused, at the end of the playlist the meters drop correctly to the zero positions as you would expect.

However, at passages of silence in various test pieces, each meter does fall back to zero. Well, almost - in all three meters, the left channel drops back to the end of the first "block", instead of back against the zero stop. It is as if there is an offset on the left channel, which is shown as a needle stuck above zero. This is also the case with the Bar meters when playing the same silent passages; the left channel still has a small offset value at zero sound levels.

Is anyone else observing this and can replicate it? If so, please post it here and I will report it officially.

One of the few remaining Mk1 owners... #00015
One of the few remaining Mk1 owners... #00015