When I select "Snap to Winamp" the window actually snaps itself somewhere offscreen or else goes into invisible mode.

"Snap to winamp" should be renamed "Follow Winamp". I really meant it to snap, but I found out later that "magnetic" snap (the 3 winamp windows together) is really, really hard to do. So what Snap to winamp really do is:
  • Follow winamp state: if it's minimized, it minimize itself. If winamp is restored, or bring back to from, it also come in front.
  • Keeps a fix offset from winamp position. So, when activated, it should really act as if it was a part of winamp. You move it around by dragging it (not in edit mode; only in sing mode) and when you move winamp, it should move with it. I know, it's jerky for now. I may try to increase refresh rate in the next versions.

If the window really jump somewhere offscreen, it may be that it's offset are greater than your screen resolution... Just erase the sylt_plugin.ini file in winamp\plugin\SYLT Lyrics Plugin. It'll revert to default settings. You can also try to edit it and put 0 for SnapWinampX= and SnapWinampY= if you don't want to lose all your other settings.

I can't figure out how to get the other modes in the screen shots

These "modes" are only acheivable by tweaking the colors and the settings. There isn't a mode selection, yet ;-)

...it would be for multiple timestamps per line.

Version 1.1 should include this. Personnaly, I don't see the point of tagging the same line many times. I tend to copy/paste the chorus around, place everything perfectly by listening to the song once and then, the second time, I just click-as-you-sing by scrolling down. Easier than trying to find the chorus two pages up and then come back down for the rest of the song. But, that's only my way of doing it. I had that suggestion many times, and that's why it will be in next version.

Here's how it should work: You'll copy/paste the lyrics, click-as-you-sing them, tagging each line single or multiple line. When you'll save, it will flatten the lyrics (copy each line so there's only 1 timestamp per line), reorder everything and the save to the right format. If you edit the lyrics a second time, the chorus will be repeated (as it's now). The only drawback I can see is blank line without timestamp will be lost. Maybe I'll put that 'multiple tag per line' an option for those like me who prefer it the other way around and prefer to keep empty lines.

Thanks for the good comments!