Hi,

jemplode has been freaking out for me on my Windows machine, so I moved over to my PowerBook to hopefully have it work. Much to my dismay, jemplode doesn't work on this PowerBook at all anymore.

It has worked on this machine in the past, but I haven't tried it for a few months.

What specifically happens is that I get the perpetual "Loading..." in the playlists pane, which never refreshes with the content of my player. If I run the jar from the command line, I get this little tidbit in the terminal when I try to connect to the empeg:

apple.awt.EventQueueExceptionHandler Caught Throwable :
com.inzyme.exception.ChainedRuntimeException: Failed to create connection factory for device.
at org.jempeg.protocol.discovery.SSDPDevice.getConnectionFactory(SSDPDevice.java:73)
at org.jempeg.empeg.manager.dialog.ConnectionListModel.getElementAt(ConnectionListModel.java:37)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicListUI.updateLayoutState(BasicListUI.java:1147)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicListUI.maybeUpdateLayoutState(BasicListUI.java:1098)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicListUI.getCellBounds(BasicListUI.java:736)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicListUI$FocusHandler.repaintCellFocus(BasicListUI.java:1423)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicListUI$FocusHandler.focusLost(BasicListUI.java:1441)
at apple.laf.AquaListUI$FocusHandler.focusLost(AquaListUI.java:64)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.focusLost(AWTEventMulticaster.java:172)
at java.awt.Component.processFocusEvent(Component.java:5006)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:4888)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:1569)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3615)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1627)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3477)
at java.awt.KeyboardFocusManager.redispatchEvent(KeyboardFocusManager.java:1713)
at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.typeAheadAssertions(DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.java:777)
at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.dispatchEvent(DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.java:497)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3506)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1627)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3477)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:456)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:234)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:178)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:170)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:100)

I'm hoping Mike or someone can recognize this and see if it's fixable.

For reference, this is OS X 10.3.4, with java version 1.4.2_03. Jemplode 54, too, of course.

-Aaron