Ahhhh. I only read /. for the humor(or lack therof) now. I've tried several times to build a mp3 player out of a computer, and always run smack into the noise problem(either fans, or something blasting out the soundcard I can't supress)...I picked up the Rio Receiver, started playing with Mock's scripts, found them lacking, and quickly figured out he wasn't doing anything more with it...Then I found Reed's server, got stuck in a few places getting it running(Still haven't fixed the issue, but with Reed's help, got a workaround in place), contributed (mostly getting the laundry list together of what is needed to compile the jsp's, and getting it so when you picked an Album, it would play in track order unless you hit the random button on the player), then I made the mistake of picking up the Empeg(RioCar)...Yes, I need to get the server running again, so I can use the Receiver at home instead of the Empeg...If there was only a way to get the really cool features of the car player on the home one.

--Ben