No, I don't think so Tony.There are several suppliers in the UK who back in the fall listed the Rio Receiver for sale. The price they listed them for was less than the price SB were selling them direct, so they clearly at the time thought they were going to be getting them wholesale from someone (presumably SB).

Unfortunately despite lots of people ordering them as far as I know the UK suppliers never in fact managed to source them. It has been six months now since I first ordered mine.

Presumably with all the restructuring someone at SB decided that they couldn't afford to put in the investment they needed to start selling in the UK after all.

I don't think the confusion is over the Dell, it was never sold outside the US either and it was EOL'd before these UK suppliers started listing the Rio.

I and many others have had to resort to buying in the States and getting them shipped over by friends, silly.

God knows if SB will ever stoop as low as selling anyone outside the US a Rio Receiver, let alone the Rio Central...