In reply to:

Drakino: thanks for e-mailing me directly about this. I'm glad I could take immediate action.

Thats one thing the site dosen't allow me to do very easially, find someones e-mail address. Last time I did it, I had to override file permissions, then put them back when I was done. Besides, there was other logos too that I was talking about, not just yours.

In reply to:

Tony: I appreciate your thoroughness, however, I am paid well to account daily for other people's stupidity. If some Beavis sees a phone number somewhere and wants to call it, or just thinks one up -- where's the culpability? I just blew 5 minutes of my time adding 5's to a bitmap to somehow be more courteous.

I just don't feel like the person who has to deal with someone who gets called based off a phone number off that site. I'm not saying anything about this boards users, but that site was on Google and a few other search engines days after being online. (It suprised me how quickly they found it).

This thread has brought up a few points I am going to have to rethink before allowing the site to be used more.