Greetings,
I have a similar setup - PC1 has Musicmatch 8.0 where I rip and tag my CDs, PC2 is a dedicated ARM server, and all music files reside on a Snap Server. The file structure for my music files on the SnapServer is: \\SnapServerName\MusicDirectory\ArtistName\Album\Song.mp3

When I import tracks into ARM, I select \\SnapServer\MusicDirectory and let it go to work.

I initially created playlists on PC1 using the tracks on the SnapServer. I then copied the *.m3u files to: \\SnapServer\MusicDirectory\_Playlists.

After importing, the Rio found the tracks and the playlists. However, when I select a playlist, I get the "No Match" error.

I then moved the *.m3u files up one directory level to: \\SnapServer\MusicDirectory and reimported. I got the same result from the Rio.

I have opened the *.m3u files with Wordpad, Notepad, and MS Word and have confirmed that each application displays the same text and formatting. I have also confirmed that I have the full UNC path: \\SnapServerName\MusicDirectory\ArtistName\Album\Song.mp3 for each track in the playlist.

Finally, I confirmed that both Musicmatch and Windows Media Player correctly read the *.m3u files regardless of which PC I use and regardless of where the *.m3u files reside.

Anyone who can shed light on this frustrating problem will be greatly appreciated.