So, after another evening of playing, I've got tRio up and running. Excellent. (Sadly, I had no luck getting RioPlay to get shoutcast running, and RRR kept freezing).

And now tRio's up working, I've got a few questions -- hope they're not too stupid, I'm not an IT guy so I've been stumbling my way through all this! And hopefully they're all yes/no questions

1. Is there any way to hide the Java window? (My server is a computer that my flatmates and (daily) visiting friends use for Internet and email. They have an amazing compusion to close every window when they finish their session, which has obvious implications for continuity of music coming out of the Rio!)

2. I understand that tRio is quite customizable. That being the case, is there any way that the order of the menus can be changed so that the "Mode: Queue n Play" or "Mode: Radio" can be put at the bottom of the menu list? (Reasoning: If I'm in radio mode, then it's much more likely that i'll want to retune to a different station than change into "queue n play" mode. So it would save navigating the menu to have "Select Station" as the first item in the list -- then only a double-click would be necessary to get into the retune menu. Similarly, it'd be useful to have "Artists" as the default option in the queue n play menu. This might seem lazy, but I use shoutcast heavily and retune a lot!)

3. When I play music from the server, the elapsed time counter doesn't start until about 5 seconds after the music starts coming out of the speakers. Is that normal?

4. I can't seem to find any bass/treble controls. Does tRio not support them?

TIA