it didn't work

I thought I'd have to give it a try. I exchanged an email with Mark Lord and asked him whether he thought the Central has LBA-48 support. He thought some parts might be there and advised me to try it. No luck with this test...

Here's what happened........Well, after installing the drive, the CD booted and I chose the "Restore as New" choice or whatever it's called. It proceeded to copy the files, database, etc. from the CD...So far , so good...All the way at the end of the process, it rebooted to the CD again with no warning. At that point, the only choices you have are Upgrade Software or Rebuild As New....It was an endless loop. I tried it a couple of times, but the unit kept rebooting at the end of the file copy.

I managed to get the CD out by swapping back to the original HD and then I placed the 160 GB drive back in. It wouldn't boot up...

So is there any hope for this or is 120 GB the end of the line? It'd be SO cool to have a larger drive in there, this would solve the space problems that I'll be having soon....

Thanks, Randy