Hello Paul !
Thanks for the quick response (not to speak of your tremendous support here and your great software !).

"RTFM" as answer would have been enough, its all in there, you caught me, I didn't read it all yet, I'm sorry !

But I fiddled yesterday evening with trio.xml and "now I see why" its the way it is ... 'If' this stream format doesn't transport more, we can't display more" :-( And it seems to be thanks to this that we're told the time since we listen to the radio and not the "track time", right ?

I'd like to have (three lines in Fontsize 10 looks great):

Artist
Album
Song Title
Icon for Radio Total/Remaining track time

Is it possible to split [tune-name] [source-name] [tune-info-short] like part1 " - " part2 ? This would give two lines instead of the need of one long scrolling one ...

And you can have only one scroller at a time, isn't it ?

If not possible I'll try to concentrate and help you improve jukebox/queue mode or make a 4th mode: Party ;-)

"Party mode" would play the items queued and if the queue has run empty "switch" to "Jukebox mode" with the last song as argument to random(). Thus if anyone wants a special song you queue it and can tell him the remaining time until playtime (or: skip there with fade out/fade in) and if the queue is empty you get random music from 'the vast collection'.

Wow. A lot of text for a Saturday morning ...

Have a nice weekend

CeeGee