I tried all the solutions above but they don't solve my display problem. Before I get into it let me lay out my home network:
- 2 rebadged Dell Rio receivers, connected via ethernet
- 1 Computer Celeron P366 (tRio 0.1.4 alpha 5, ARM 1.4, WinME, Java 1.4.2_02 (SDK version), Bell Sympatico High Speed via USB), ethernet address
static 169.254.0.1, subnet mask 255.255.0.0
- 1 old 3com 10TBase Hub

I have tried the following:
1. Replaced 10TBase Hub with 10/100TBase switch. Same problem.
2. Changed send-method to broadcast. Changed broadcast-address to 169.254.0.1. Streaming of shoutcasts stop working. The stream
was getting to the computer but not to the Rios.
3. Changed send-method back to multicast. Changed multicast-address from default 230.0.0.1 to 169.254.0.1. Rio's kept reseting after the
tRio splash screen.

Does anybody else have any ideas. I don't think this is a network issue. I would think that if the audio is flowing that the network settings
are just fine. One thing I should note though is that once the Rio does get into this state of a screwed up screen (I would be streaming
shoutcast at the time) I would press the select knob to select another shoutcast. If I scolled around a lot the rio would suddenly become
frozen. The only way to get it work again was to pull the plug. I have done this twice (once on each unit). The thing is I did not look at the tRio
output to see if anything showed up. I will try doing this again and see if I get any results. Something isn't right in Rio town. :{>)

I wonder if this is only happening on Dell's?