Hello, all. I'm hoping for a quick pointer to end a couple of days' worth of frustration. I am using tRio with ARM (my attempts to install Jreceiver were humiliating) on a Windows XP machine. Everything works well for playing MP3s, but I cannot get it to work with a Shoutcast stream.

In radio mode, I can add a Shoutcast source to the playlist, but when I hit "play," everything stops. I am going to attempt to attach a screen grab of what appears in the command line display, but it boils down to a whole bunch of "Unknown Host Exception" messages and ends with "updating config file." After that, I have to close everything and run trio.bat again. And even when I do that, it starts, then displays a message saying that it's ending, sits for a few seconds and starts again - at which point the web interface shows two players, the active one and an inactive one which I delete.

So far as I can tell, the card to which the Rio is attached is configured properly for IP, etc., and I can ping it from my other 'puters on my LAN. Is there something simple that I'm missing? Shoutcast works on my other machines with Winamp, so I don't think it's a firewall issue.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Bill

Attachments
4917-Error.JPG (140 downloads)