hi, as you can see I'm new here but don't let that turn you away, I've searched and can't seem to come up with a solution. Rather than post numerous times I'm going to ask a few questions in this thread. Below is a nice empeg I won off of ebay:

courtosy of http://www.paulwasserman.net
It comes with all the hook ups for the car but not for the actual pc to unit cables. I may need to update the hardware or install Hijack if I get itchy, but how would I go about doing that? It doesn't have the serial cable. I do have a network here at home for the transfering of songs but I'm not entirely sure on how to do that just yet either, even after reading the faqs. I don't have the unit yet but I will in a few days so I'm trying to get everything ready for when it arrives. Also one last thing. I already have a HU in my car, and I'm adding this one to it. The one I have now has the av inputs so it will be simple to hook up, but to power and get to the factory amp may be another story. Do they make cables for two HU's to be powered? Sorry for the questions, but I figured the community would have some help.