Hmm.. you've inspired me to see if I can observe my own images being inlined anywhere.

Based on two days of log data, it looks like there aren't too many surprises. Some sort of blog site (xanga.com) has a number of users who are inlining a photo of mine as their page background (about 40 hits in two days). I also found a thead on a (lame) architecture chat board where Dallas and Houston people are arguing about which city had buildings of any given style first. They inlined one picture I have of the Houston downdown skyline. I also found a guy who interviewed me for a radio show and is inlining my high-resolution headshot and putting it on his page at low resolution.

My sister is to be appearing in a Fox reality TV show starting in a few days (The Complex: Malibu), so I can only imagine whether or not she'll pick up rabid fanboys who'll manage to find the few pictures of her on my site and will splat them all over whereever.

Meanwhile, if you want, I'll see if I can ask some of the Arabic-speaking students here if they wouldn't mind translating that page for you...