As I mentioned in another post, I can't seem to get jreceiver started because jetty can't seem to talk to MySQL.
All the components work ok by them selves, but not togther.
Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

$JREC_HOME/bin/jrec_jetty.sh start

I've tried to find some relevant description to the problem, but so far am at a loss. Any help would be appreciated.

(BTW, the MySQL daemon is running!)

---jetty.log---
22:31:12.369 EVENT Starting Jetty/4.2.21
22:31:14.382 EVENT Started WebApplicationContext[/jrec_serv,jar:file:/usr/local/JReceiver-0.2.5/dist/jrec_serv.war!/]
22:31:14.953 EVENT connection-pool-init: getProperties: external file=/usr/local/jreceiver/etc/jreceiver.properties
22:31:15.171 WARN!! connection-pool-init: JRec: unable to load pool configuration
Root cause: java.sql.SQLException: Cannot connect to MySQL server on localhost:3306. Is there a MySQL server running on the
machine/port you are trying to connect to? (java.net.ConnectException)
at org.gjt.mm.mysql.Connection.connectionInit(Unknown Source)
at org.gjt.mm.mysql.jdbc2.Connection.connectionInit(Unknown Source)
at org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:512)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
at jreceiver.server.util.db.ConnectionPool.getNewConnection(ConnectionPool.java:203)
at jreceiver.server.util.db.ConnectionPool.initializePool(ConnectionPool.java:193)
at jreceiver.server.util.db.ConnectionPool.<init>(ConnectionPool.java:49)
at jreceiver.server.util.db.ConnectionPool.getInstance(ConnectionPool.java:79)
at jreceiver.server.util.db.ConnectionPoolInit.init(ConnectionPoolInit.java:30)
at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:256)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.start(ServletHolder.java:220)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initializeServlets(ServletHandler.java:445)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.initializeServlets(WebApplicationHandler.java:150)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.start(WebApplicationContext.java:458)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.start(HttpServer.java:663)
at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.main(Server.java:429)