Quote:
I've been really happy with my Antec P160 case. if you like something a little flashy. Its got a fan bay in front of the drives and all the drives on slide in trays.

I just looked at this case in CompUSA today. I like it in some ways but not others:

Pros:
- I like the orientation of the internal 3.5" bays
- giant fan in the back and space for one in front of the interal 3.5" bays.
- dust filter on front intake
- I really like the external drive bay covers. It looks a lot slicker to have matching fronts on your optical drives. They've even made these covers pretty accomodating for a wide range of drives

Cons:
- I'm suprised at how light the material is. I would have expected more from a $130 case. The front bezel, if I remember correctly, is entirely plastic. The rest of the case is made up of what appears to be aluminum, but it seems thin to me.
- for $160, they couldn't throw in the front fan? what's up with that? I'd think it would be all or none.
- what's the deal with the swiveling front connectors? Is there a purpose to that?
- are you able to screw the internal drives in place, or are those slides all you have? Doesn't that cause a lot of vibration noise?

I'd be interested in hearing your response on these points. Cases are pretty interesting to me, and I like seeing the wide variety there is out there.

I think if I were getting a case of this type, I'd get something like this. I tend to like Lian-Li, and though most people say how expensive they are, I think you get a good value considering the build quality.