I hate to say this, but after spending quite a bit of time getting Linux to work at home, I actually had a *good* experience with Win2000. I wanted to make my DisplayServer output available to someone else. . . . 1) Install Win2000, 2) Create dial up connection to my ISP ( 28.8k via mobile phone ! ). 3) Make sure dial up connection properties has "Share" enabled. 4) Connect Ethernet card/cables from this PC to HUB 5) Connect Empeg to HUB 6) Start emplode, should find Empeg has DHCP address ( Win2k is acting as DHCP Server ) 7) Use emplode to assign static ( 192.168.0.2 ) address to Empeg 8) Restart Empeg 9) Under SHARE / ADVANCED / SETTINGS in the dial up connection properties, add a new service "EMPEG" port 80, IP address 192.168.0.2 10) A few reboots and start your dial up connection 11) Check your Win2k IP address ( IPCONFIG ), and tell anyone on internet to point a web browser to your ISP assigned IP address, if DisplayServer ( noauth ) is running on the epmeg, they will see the web page. NOTE THERE IS ****ZERO*** SECURITY IN THIS SETUP, use at own risk. If you need this set up more long term then I would suggest read up on Linux, NAT, Firewall, Routing etc.

- --
Rod, UK Mk2 64gig Red S/No.341