Just received mine and watched the first little bit. I'd say the enhancements are a definite improvement over the first set, though the Greedo scene is still stupid both for the plot and the fact that Greedo can't shoot. Han now shifts over a millimeter which I suppose is sposed to make him a more difficult target to hit, but come on! And Han still steps on Jabba's tail, though I must admit Jabba looks much more realistic now. That goes for just about all of the added graphics so far. They are far more seemless and less distracting in these versions.

So I'm relatively pleased. Now that I'm through my two least favorite additions it should be clear sailing until Anakin's ghost shows up.

Oh, and of course it looks and sounds great (through my headphones). Unfortuntly I don't have a great sound system so I'll have to wait until this weekend to really test out the 5.1 on my friend's setup. I have little doubt it will be an awesome experience.