Quote:
Uh, wherever the Marriott is, I'll guess Peachtree Center.

LISA 2004 is there, and as with the last 4 or so I'll be showing up to co-lead a workshop on the distributed filesystem I work with at my day job.

hmmm... I looked at maybe sitting a workshop or something since I'm in temporary retirement but it looks a bit pricey; looks interesting though.

Quote:

And I'll probably have to take a Coke, or a Coke float or something, I drink alcohol about twice a year, and I think I used up my twice this year

Yes... the land where "Coke" is synonymous with "soda". But Haacke-Beck is not bad for an NA beer.

Quote:

I don't have the tickets handy, but I think my train gets in Sunday, I talk Monday, and then the rest of the week I try to get my employer's money's worth out of sending me, and head home Friday night.

Well... I'm pretty open during the day so if you want to catch lunch one day or you need to know how to get somewhere or if you have a certain area you want to check out let me know. I tend to stay on the north side of Atlanta, outside the perimter and I frequent the mountains. The only time I really go downtown these days is for a Thrashers, Braves or a Falcons Game and occassionaly I'll take the kid to the zoo.

Attachments
240112-FL000003.jpg (138 downloads)

Edited by Jerz (09/11/2004 13:20)