Well I went out and saw a engineering samply of the new Ipod interface I was not impresses. (alpine is going to have a Better UI on there 05 head units they say) till then its little more then a CD changer with Names, each folder/playlist is like a disk and each song has a title minume search and tweak order but if you don't have an empeg it will work for mp3 playback.

But anyways I digress back to the subject at hand you think a 32M MK2a would handle wav files or would 48 or 64 be better?

Any good rippers that will put tags on wav files and will the Empeg play them and display the tags ?

Considering ether getting a EMpeg again and putting two 120 or so drives in it to hold all my music in wav format (no loss no artifacts) or getting a CarPC and a touch screen.
______________________________________ Do not meddle in the affairs of Network Administrators, for they are subtle and quick to anger. ______________________________________ Worlds Lamest Wb Site (mine) http://home.comcast.net/~jlipchitz/