I wonder if one of us could contact the buyer somehow and ask for the serial number. Hm, but might that introduce the problem of buying stolen merchandise: something like, the buyer gets the merch taken by the authorities with no compensation because it's stolen and the seller gets found, only if possible. That would stink for the buyer.

Hm.... I wonder, if we could get the serial number, find who it belonged to (if stolen) and work out some way to compensate the buyer for his assistance while getting the player back to its rightfull owner AND getting the authorities involved....

And I'm not pointing any fingers, but the guy has sold a lot of convenient car audio gear, other convenient things you find in cars (cell phones), and... come on now. Again, I'm not pointing any fingers because I've sold one or two head units that I got from friends (stock headunits from their dead cars, one broken for parts).

Why do I get the feeling this post may be deleted....

[Edit: added stuff]

Edited by FireFox31 (25/10/2004 23:30)