Quote:
Have you seen Bryce and Zion, especially with snow?

No, and I'm actually now starting to be pissed that I didn't plan the start of the trip better so I could make it through there. Hm. Mayb e on the way back...

Quote:
COFFEE

Luckily, I'm not a coffee junkie, so I don't have that to worry about =]

Quote:
Switch to Verizon Wireless. I have Cingular and my friend Jen has Verizon and she had far more consistant service than I did

Hrm. I'm hoping that with the ATT and Cingular merger I'll have decent coverage, but we'll see. Not paying that contract breakage fee just for the trip!

Quote:
Get AAA

I have roadside assistance with my insurance, which I just learned I've had for years while I've been paying for AAA all this time. Doh.

Quote:
I loved having my laptop with a wireless connection. / get GPRS for a month

Covered. I can dial up to SBC via bluetooth through my phone, at a whopping 9600 baud!

Quote:
The laptop was also good to bring just in case you need to do something with the Empeg

Ooooo... that reminded me to pack a crossover cable to use with my mac. Wait.... Mac's have autosensing ports don't they... n/m short cable will work.

Quote:
Don't know if bugs will be a problem this time of year or not, but in hind sight I would get one of those stoneguard clear bra things. I scraped so many bugs off my car

I'm hoping it'll be too cold to have to worry about it. That and my bumper is so hosed just from the bumper car parkers in the city that it won't do much more damage than is already done.

Quote:
Buy a Valentine 1

Did that shortly after getting the WRX =]

Quote:
Drakino: You could take a trip down I-25 to Colorado Springs and I can show you around a bit. Depending on the weather, Pikes Peak may still be open (bring winter clothes for that)

I might just take you up on that. It'll give me something to do after Boulder. We'll see how long I end up hanging around there. Thanks!

Quote:
Febreze

Good idea!

Quote:
Read about where you'll be

Done!

Quote:
1. Don't drive on the freeway

You know... I had the whole trip planned for freeway driving, but I think that after I leave Boulder I'm going to take your advice. That's what I really wanted to do anyhow... and I lost sight of that. Thanks for the reminder!

Quote:
Bring a fork, knife and spoon, and keep them handy.

Hadn't thought of that. Done.

Quote:
Take pictures of everyone you meet, preferably with you in the picture

Great Idea. I always take tons of pictures of people... but i'm usually sneaky about it which prevents me from actually talking to people... i'm sorta shy that way. I'll try and make a habit of your suggestion.

Quote:
Pull in to town and drive around until you find the cafe with all the pickups parked in front of it.

Brilliant.

Thanks to everyone. I'll be leaving early in the AM. I'll try and check in here, but if i don't i'll more than likely be posting a few updates on http://underachievers.com if you wanna click on through. See ya!